ant-user mailing list archives

From Miroslav S(ulc <miroslav.s...@startnet.cz>
Subject Re: Any Ant Task for Diff?
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 07:51:58 GMT
There is also xmlunit at http://xmlunit.sf.net/ which compares xml files
but not sure it has an ant task.

--
Miroslav

Venkateswarlu Gajulapalli napsal(a):
> Hi ant users,
>

> I came across a Requirement, where in I need an Ant task for "Diff" ing
> 2 xml files.
>
> I need to compare 2 xml files and see if they are same.
>

> Could anyone pls provide some insight on this? If there is any kind of
> task already in place?
>
> I referred to Ant manual and don't see any task for Diff.
>

> Thanks for your help.
>
> --Venkat
>

> Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information
of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,
 proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then
delete it.