ant-user mailing list archives

From Yasothamani <ym...@comneti.com>
Subject Re: AW: Classes directory is having old class file
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 05:33:17 GMT
Is clean build means to delete the classes directory, then we are doing
that during java compilation. You can see the target clean in the
attached build.xml where the directory is deleted.

Thanks & Regards
YASOTHAMANI R
Objectel Development
India Comnet International

Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de wrote:

>After changing between two versions (by the abilities of your source control system -
svn...) you should do a clean build.