ant-user mailing list archives

From Yasothamani <ym...@comneti.com>
Subject Classes directory is having old class file
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 14:20:36 GMT
In our project we are having two versions (project 1.x and 2.x)
For java compilation we are using Ant 1.6.5. The directory structure and
java file names are same in both versions of the project.
Project 2.x is having some changes which are not available in project 1.x.
When we are compiling Project 2.x alone then there is no problem with
the class file generated, whereas if we compiled project 1.x and then
project 2.x then the classes directory is having the class files of
project 1.x.
Java version is 1.5.0_06.
Attached is the build.xml (same for both projects) for the reference.

--
Thanks & Regards
YASOTHAMANI R