ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: oracle.ojc.ant.taskdefs.OjcAdapter
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 09:24:35 GMT
Mitja B. wrote:
> I want to run ant by console but i get this error
> compiler adapter oracle.ojc.ant.taskdefs.OjcAdapter can't be found
>
> in Jdeveloper works nice
>
> this is buildfile
> build.compiler=oracle.ojc.ant.taskdefs.OjcAdapter

set up your classpath, add the oracle extras.

Mitja, I can't help noticing you are having a lot of questions related
to <import> custom tasks, etc.

Can I recommend the book Ant in Action? I know I'm biased, but you're
probably going to find that a book you have in front of you is going to
be more responsive. Right now, whenever you've a question you get either
silence or an answer after a day or two, which doesnt help the schedule.
Its usually best to save the questions for the big problems, the one's where
something really odd happens, rather than the basics of setting up ant.

Author: Ant in Action           http://antbook.org/