ant-user mailing list archives

From Eric Dalquist <eric.dalqu...@doit.wisc.edu>
Subject Re: fileset exclude with full path
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 15:21:42 GMT
I figured that was the requirement ... unfortunately I have no control
over the format of either path. All I get is two properties, each is an
absolute path, and I need to make a fileset using one as the dir and
excluding the other.

My other thought was to look into trimming off the first bit of the
exclude path though I'm not sure how I would do that either. AntContrib
has the propertyregex task but that could get tricky with different path
separators on different OSs. Anyone know of a 'substring' type task?

-Eric