ant-user mailing list archives

From Eric Dalquist <eric.dalqu...@doit.wisc.edu>
Subject fileset exclude with full path
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 15:09:31 GMT
I have a full path to a directory that I want to create a fileset of and
a full path to a sub-directory that I want to exclude.

I've tried the following and some variations on it:
<fileset id="projectFiles" dir="/a/b/c/" excludes="/a/b/c/d/**" />

No matter what I try I can't seem to get the excludes path to be honored.

I unfortunately do not have the ability to change the sub-directory path
to a relative path instead of a full path, it is being populated from
another task that I do not have control over.

Thank you,
-Eric