ant-user mailing list archives

From Rafael Barrera Oro <raf...@akyasociados.com.ar>
Subject How to deploy a project's depenencies
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:40:10 GMT
   Hello i am working with two differente projects with separate build
files. My intention is to build project A and make a JAR out of it (they
are Java projects), then include it in project B and finally, deploy
project B in a tomcat server.
   The thing is i can not manage to deploy project B with all its
dependencies, it seems like whenever i deploy something ends missing on
the deployment. Judging by the errors i get, the problem is the absence
of several dependencies, not just project A but a lot of JAR referenced
by project B.

Thanks in advance, any help would be very appreciated.

Rafael

PD: I hope i made myself clear, if not, feel free to point out.