ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rebhan, Gilbert" <>
Subject RE: supressing output
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 09:08:36 GMT
Hi, Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Anderson, Rob (Global Trade) []
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 7:08 PM
To: Ant Users List; Ant Developers List
Subject: RE: supressing output

Gilbert, That looks pretty cool. Is the code copyrighted? Any chance
this could be added to Ant as a standard feature?

-Rob Anderson

I didn't want to take credit for code someone else wrote, i already
stated it's not mine, see =
only had to do a little fix in the setLevel() method to make it work.

Don't remember any copyright issues, oops i alreay altered the original
code ;-)

Once saw that neat little task on a weblog and put it in my snippets
folder, but don't remember where i found it.

And i did that post some time ago, =
cause i use the setloglevel task quite often and find it very useful and
someone else asked for such a feature.

That task should definitely be part of core ant.

Regards, Gilbert

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message