ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rebhan, Gilbert" <Gilbert.Reb...@huk-coburg.de>
Subject RE: how to replace a segment in a XML file?
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 06:09:27 GMT

Hi,

-----Original Message-----
From: Chad.Chang [mailto:chad.chang@oracle.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 7:42 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: how to replace a segment in a XML file?

/*
Thanks for your reply.

I am not allowed to introduce thirdparty libraries even open-source ones

in my project. So I just wanna use regular expression in combination
with replace/replaceregexp tasks to perform it.
BTW, xmltask works well in my previous testing.

more suggestions?

thanks,
-Chad
*/

Sure a restrictive handling of putting tools into the game
, means one person/group should be responsible for that
and you have to ask them, makes sense.

But Ant is OpenSource itself, why ain't it allowed to use another
excellent task that extends Ant ?!?!?

Regards, Gilbert