ant-user mailing list archives

From "broken connection" <brokenconnect...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Editing an XML file using ant
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 14:07:34 GMT
Charles,
i tried what you suggested but it's not working. I copied the attributes
from web-app and throwed them in the mime-mapping element in the
insert.xmlbut they show the namespace in the target
web.xml in both web-app and mime-mapping element

Will this be an issue??? Like web-app has a different namespace and
mime-mapping xmlns="" . Will it not work????