ant-user mailing list archives

From "broken connection" <brokenconnect...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Editing an XML file using ant
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 23:04:02 GMT
Thanks Dominique,

I understand and XMLTask uses XPath to map to that element and it's not able
to map to that web-app because of namespace. So, I am trying to use this to
make it map to the namespace web-app but it's not working:

<insert path="//*[local-name()='web-app']/mime-mapping[last()]"
position="after" file"insert.xml" />

So, how can i make XPath find the namespace enabled web-app that comes with
Tomcat ???

Thanks