ant-user mailing list archives

From "Venkateswarlu Gajulapalli" <vgaju...@bea.com>
Subject Any Ant Task for Diff?
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 20:57:27 GMT
Hi ant users,

I came across a Requirement, where in I need an Ant task for "Diff" ing
2 xml files.

I need to compare 2 xml files and see if they are same.

Could anyone pls provide some insight on this? If there is any kind of
task already in place?

I referred to Ant manual and don't see any task for Diff.

Thanks for your help.

--Venkat