ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <>
Subject RE: Computed fileset
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 16:45:05 GMT
Wayne, Currently there is no fileset selector available to select
checked out clearcase files. Fortunately though, I have written one. Ant
developers would probably not want this added to the Ant project but I
have created an enhancement request, just in case
( The source
and documentation are attached to the enhancement request.

I think they would point me to the clearAntLib project
( I sent the lead developer a
message about this and hopefully they are interested.

-Rob Anderson