ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Ander...@nike.com>
Subject RE: sshexec
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 19:00:10 GMT
Even a recently changed host key should be accepted when trust="true",
since it is not compared to a local knownhosts file. The command line
client complains because it will allways compare the host key to the
local knownhosts file. I have tried to reproduce the error with
trust="true", but am unable to.

>From the line numbers in the stack trace, I suspect you are not using
the version of Ant that you think you are using. Or perhaps you have
compiled Ant from source and have made some modifications? In the Ant
source code for version 1.6.5 there is no exception thrown on line 211,
as indicated by your stack trace. Here is what I get without
trust="true"...

        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ssh.SSHExec.execute(SSHExec.java:
258)

-Rob Andeson