ant-user mailing list archives

From "gillian.lopes" <gillian.lo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proguard
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2007 17:54:30 GMT

Thanks people!!

I did it in a diferent way, but now I got to errors.
1º) I can't login in my system
2º) The lookandfeel of my app got diferent.

Well, when  I run the ant task I got this

[proguard] Note: br.com.bancoob.cedente.command.MontarMenuLookAndFeelCommand
calls '(javax.swing.LookAndFeel)Class.forName(variable).newInstance()'
 [proguard] Note: br.com.bancoob.cedente.gui.Principal calls
'(javax.swing.LookAndFeel)Class.forName(variable).newInstance()'

I believe that this is the problem, does anyone know how to fix these
problems??

Thanks!!
Gil