ant-user mailing list archives

From "gillian.lopes" <gillian.lo...@gmail.com>
Subject Proguard
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 18:06:54 GMT

Good morning pleope!!

Sorry, but I've already made lots of search and I couldn't find anything
that could explain me what should I put in the archieve of proguard!!

Here a I have what should I put in my build.xml

<taskdef resource="proguard/ant/task.properties"
         classpath="/usr/local/java/proguard/lib/proguard.jar" />

<proguard configuration="myconfigfile.pro" obfuscate = "boolean"/>

I just wanna obfuscate my classes.
But what should I do in "myconfigfile.pro"??
What's the content of "myconfigfile.pro"??

Thanks in advance!!
Gil