ant-user mailing list archives

From "Theepan. T" <>
Subject Re: ant script just hang when checking out of CVS
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 20:11:19 GMT

Hi steve, this is the output I get in verbose mode, thanks for your reply.

C:\Script>ant -verbose
Apache Ant version 1.7.0 compiled on December 13 2006
Buildfile: build.xml
Detected Java version: 1.5 in: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_07\jre
Detected OS: Windows XP
parsing buildfile C:\Script\build.xml with URI = file:/C:/Script/build.xml
Project base dir set to: C:\Script
Build sequence for target(s) `checkout' is [checkout]
Complete build sequence is [checkout, ]

[] Could not load definitions from resource
org/apache/tools/ant/antlib.xml. It could not be found.
      [cvs] Using cvs passfile: C:\Script\.cvspass
      [cvs] Executing 'cvs' with arguments:
      [cvs] '-d:ext:lchan@cbnguru:/cvsroot'
      [cvs] 'checkout'
      [cvs] 'cm2500doc'
      [cvs] The ' characters around the executable and arguments are
      [cvs] not part of the command.
      [cvs] environment:
      [cvs]     CVS_PASSFILE=C:\Script\.cvspass