ant-user mailing list archives

From weiji <nabbl...@hotmail.com>
Subject using vssget to copy over existing files
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 19:03:27 GMT

Hi,

I'm using vssget to get a project from the server to my workstation.
However, it returns with error code 100.  If I point the local directory to
an empty directory, all the files are gotten without any issues.  This leads
me to believe the issue is with overwriting the existing files.

Does anyone have any tips or experience they can share r.e. vssget to get
the latest, overwriting existing files if newer and leaving/ignoring files
that haven't changed?

my target xml:

    <target name="VSS-get" depends="-checkVSS" description="test">
        <vssget ssdir="${dir.vssclientpath}"
                serverpath="${dir.vssserverpath}"
                login="${vssusername},${vsspassword}"
                vsspath="${dir.vsspath}"