ant-user mailing list archives

From narasimha_datla <narasimha_da...@hotmail.com>
Subject problem with deploying ear into the websphere6.1
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 11:14:53 GMT

Hi ..
  I want to deploy EAR file on websphere server using ant build script ..I
used the following script..but it is not deploying properly..can u help me
on this
<!-- ===================== deploy Target ===================================
-->
<!--
   The "deploy" target is used to deploy the EAR/WAR file to the websphere
5.1  Application Server.-->
	              <target name="deploy1" depends="ws.task"
	                      description="Deploy application file using admin
utility of Websphere">
	                      <wsInstallApp
	                                      wasHome="${user.install.root}"
	                                      ear="${dist.dir}/${name}.ear"