ant-user mailing list archives

From Robert Koberg <...@koberg.com>
Subject Re: Editing an XML file using ant
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 18:47:46 GMT
On Wed, 2007-09-19 at 14:42 -0400, broken connection wrote:
> Thanks for the advice..i am trying to do that but it's a deprecated task and
> i am getting ClassNotFound exception for
> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.TreXLiaison

It is not deprecated. The Style task (which is the same thing) is
deprecated.

> I think,I need an optional.jar file...can you tell me where to download it
> from,i cannot find it anywhere on net.

http://ant.apache.org/bindownload.cgi

It is a core task, but I have heard before that you need the optional
jar to make the xslt task work (I have always used the full distro so I
have never run into the problem)

best,
-Rob