ant-user mailing list archives

From "david" <>
Subject Ant deployment target works in one build.xml but not the other
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 15:29:17 GMT
Hello Ant dev, gurus and users. I have just solved a related problem in 2 build.xml files through
this ML. Now, I have a problem with one build.xml that I do not have in the other build.xml.
The target is a simple deployment using <scp> and <sshexec>. The failing build.xml
only uses <scp> otherwise the deployments are similar. The remote IPs (non-routable)
are on the same remote box. One build.xml deployment and one IP build returns successful.
The other IP and build.xml deployment target fails (error condition follows). Attempts to
run putty and other ssh clients succeed. No remote Linux logs to report anything of interest.
Please advise, David.

OS: (local) Windows XP, (Remote)  2.6.18-1.2798.fc6 #1 SMP Mon Oct 16 14:37:32 EDT 2006 i686
i686 i386 GNU/Linux
Ant: 1.7.0
Java: 1.6.0_02

Error condition:
      [scp] Connecting to :22

C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\dev\build.xml:94: com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException:
Connection refused: connect

<target name="deploy" depends="jar">
<query name="password.remote" password="true"/>
<scp file="${build.dest}/${componentName}.jar"
	sftp="true" />
	<description>Main deployment target to both remote and production servers</description>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message