ant-user mailing list archives

From "Zhang zhongliang" <zzl_5...@163.com>
Subject [Ant]How to deal with the Asia charset?
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 01:59:47 GMT
I wrote a java program,and I define the final static constants which value is the Asia charset,GB2312(China),MS932(Japan).
If the comment contains the charset above,then a warning will be prompted,like the following:
 @param  createdTime     作成日時
message:warning: unmappable character for encoding Cp1252

If the code contains the charset above,then an error will be prompted,like the following:
return "金融ソリューション向けID自動採番アドイン";
message:illegal escape character.

I think there is a way to set in the ant runtime,which can correct the problem.
Any advice will be appreciated!
thanks.