ant-user mailing list archives

From Knuplesch, Jürgen <Juergen.Knuple...@icongmbh.de>
Subject AW: How to use eclipse .classpath file in build process of ear/war to add selective dependent jars/rars.
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 13:38:38 GMT
Hi

There is a the ant4eclipse.jar which contains the tast geteclipseclasspath.

Look at http://ant4eclipse.sourceforge.net/ant-for-eclipse-download.html

Greetings
--
Jürgen Knuplesch                    www.icongmbh.de
icon Systemhaus GmbH                Tel. +49 711 806098-275
Sophienstraße 40
D-70178 Stuttgart                   Fax. +49 711 806098-299

Geschäftsführer: Uwe Seltmann
HRB Stuttgart 17655
USt-IdNr.: DE 811944121
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Thangudu, Anil [mailto:anil.thangudu@twcable.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 20. September 2007 15:13
An: Ant Users List
Betreff: How to use eclipse .classpath file in build process of ear/war to add selective dependent
jars/rars.

Hi All,

How are you all ? Am new to Ant just bare me with my questions...

I'm trying to build an ear using ant scripts.
We have N number of ears to be created. This goes as and when there is a new requirement comes.
So far, all the dependent jars are included in all EARs though every EAR doesn't use all jars.

I have the information of which ear requires what jars (referring to eclipse .classpath file)
but unable to make use of this information while building the ear. Simply we build all the
ears with all the jars in it.
So if you can help me in using that piece of information(eclipse
.classpath) in ant scripts while building the ears, that would be great....!

Appreciate your help in advance. :)

Anil.
This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable proprietary information,
which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable.
This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this
E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this
E-mail and any printout.