ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Stewart" <MStew...@mgtplc.com>
Subject Re: How to convert back slashes to forward slashes
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:03:31 GMT
You can use exec like:

        <exec executable="perl " dir="." failonerror="false"
failifexecutionfails="false" vmlauncher="false">
	    <arg value="-p" />
	    <arg value="-e" />
	    <arg value=" 's/\\/\\\\/g'" />
	    <arg value="<your prop files>" />
        </exec>

Might have to experiment with the single quotes not sure they are
required.

Mike S.

>>> brokenconnection@gmail.com 09/08/2007 19:04:25 >>>
perl ??  I don' t have perl installed....so how would the exec call
that
perl function???

On 8/9/07, Chun Ji <CJi@pro-unlimited.com> wrote:

> If this works for you, maybe you can add an "exec" in your ant xml
file.

> " perl -pi -e 's/\\/\\\\/g' <your prop files>"
>

> -c

believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.