ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anil Kumar pippalapalli" <apippalapa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help Required.....
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 12:49:24 GMT
hi all,

First of all thanks for your help......

Its partially working for me. I also got the idea of setting
memoryInitialSize and memoryMaximumSize attributes of javac to provide more
memory.

but the problem is, i have to put these jars in our JRE/ext library
to automatically load this jars before compiling the code.This is required,
as we have static maps(collection objects) from struts commons collections.
So these jars need to be present at the time of loading these classes.

Can anyone give me better way i.e without moving jars to JRE Ext folder.

thanks in advance,
anil.