ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anil Kumar pippalapalli" <apippalapa...@gmail.com>
Subject Help Required.....
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 09:30:29 GMT
Hi all,

I have written a Ant Build File for deploying in Weblogic Server 8.1.
when i try to compile java src files iam getting OutOfMemory error.
I think the problem is with classpath bcoz i have library consisting of 86MB
of jar files.
It is giving me errors like unresolved symbol  for import
org.apache.struts.actions.*
when i reduce the no of jar files in my library then it is not giving that
errors(but remember i require all the jar files to compile my source code).

Please help me in setting the classpath so that it accepts all the jar files
while compiling my src code.

Thanks in advance,

anil.