ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dharmesh Vyas" <dharmesh.m...@gmail.com>
Subject [help] ANT + Clearcase
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 09:54:09 GMT
Hello everyone,

I have setup a small framework using ANT buildscripts for Updating my clear
case view, Build, , , Test. Here is what I am trying to implement. I would
like to have a service/daemon running in the background.  This service will
kick off the framework processes whenever it finds any changes in the
sourcode.

Does anyone know about any such tool for clearcase?
If there is any tool then how can I integrate that with my ANT scripts so
that on each change my build gets kicked off?

Thanks and Regards,
- Dharmesh Vyas.