ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Weintraub" <qazw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ant Pass/Fail notification on Web Page
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 13:03:52 GMT
I use CruiseControl. It is very easy to setup for Ant. Your Ant script
needs a target for labeling. You also need to put your output into a
single directory, and CruiseControl will copy these files to a
publishing area.

On 8/16/07, Rajesh Kumar  (IN4774) <rajesh_kumar1@mindtree.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I want to display ant Pass/fail notification on web page. Can I get any help
> or ideas from group member?
>

> Thanks in Advance!
>

> Regards,
> Rajesh
>

> DISCLAIMER:
> This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before
opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. MindTree Consulting Limited
(MindTree) will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments
emanating either from within MindTree or outside. If you have received this message by mistake
please notify the sender by return  e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized
use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.Please note
that e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for any improper,
untimely or incomplete transmission.
> E-mail may contain viruses. Before opening attachments please check them for viruses
and defects. While MindTree Consulting Limited (MindTree) has put in place checks to minimize
the risks, MindTree will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments
emanating either from within MindTree or outside.

David Weintraub
qazwart@gmail.com