ant-user mailing list archives

From "Laszlo Szabo" <>
Subject Copying a subdirectory hierarchy containing variable intermediate subdirectory names
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 13:18:41 GMT
I'm trying to copy a subdirectory and its contents when it is separated from
the root directory by a couple of directories that are machine generated and
therefore have variable names.

For example in the following directory structure:

The 'root' directory for the build is C:\BUILDS\Proj1_Code\devbuild
The generated directories are 385633b5 and f0e5959c
The directory that I want to copy is ejbModule.

Is there an easy way to do this? The following copies everything below the
root which is not what I want (I only want ejbModule and its contents).

<copy todir="${build.dir}/test" >
                        <fileset dir="C:/BUILDS/Proj1_Code/devbuild">
                           <include name="**/ejbModule/**"/>