ant-user mailing list archives

From L.Charbonn...@cn.ca
Subject Re: Trouble building application with space in path
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 12:32:29 GMT
Good day,

Thank you for your replies. You're absolutely right about the space. We
shouldn't have projects name with spaces. Unfortunately I'm not the only
developer and this is not something that is going to change overnight.

Turns out that I had the wrong sqlj.exe in my path. The Oracle sqlj was
being executed but I was looking for the IBM one.

Thanks for the help,
LPC

Krzysztof KucybaƂa <kkucybala@echo.fr>
08/22/2007 03:18
Please respond to
"Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>

Ant Users List <user@ant.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Trouble building application with space in path

I don't know if I'm not missing something out here, but why do You use
spaces in paths? Change them to underscores and You'll have tons of
trouble off Your head. One of the very first things I learned in
computer science was never to put whitespaces where they don't belong -
identifiers, filenames, directories.

Best regards,
Krzysztof