ant-user mailing list archives

From <sten.rosend...@sungard.com>
Subject RE: [help] ANT + Clearcase
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 10:26:41 GMT
Look here for build management tools supporting both ClearCase and Ant:
http://damagecontrol.codehaus.org/Continuous+Integration+Server+Feature+Matrix

We're using Quickbuild (a.k.a. Luntbuild Professional) with great success.

Regards,
Sten Rosendahl * Software Configuration Manager * SunGard FRONT ARENA

-----Original Message-----
From: Dharmesh Vyas [mailto:dharmesh.mail@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 11:54
To: Ant Users List
Subject: [help] ANT + Clearcase

Hello everyone,

I have setup a small framework using ANT buildscripts for Updating my clear case view, Build,
, , Test. Here is what I am trying to implement. I would like to have a service/daemon running
in the background.  This service will kick off the framework processes whenever it finds any
changes in the sourcode.

Does anyone know about any such tool for clearcase?
If there is any tool then how can I integrate that with my ANT scripts so that on each change
my build gets kicked off?

Thanks and Regards,
- Dharmesh Vyas.