ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: iterate through files
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 10:01:57 GMT
* A <fileset><modified/> will filter out all files already processed.
* A <fileset> will be scanned if task is executed.
* I dont know <while> taskcontainer which could provide something like
   <while>
       <sequential>
           <dosomething><fileset refid="fs"

Not the right solution, but maybe a step...

<antcontrib:for begin="1" end="50" param="notused">
    <antcontrib:for param="file">
        <fileset ...>
            <modified/>
        </fileset>