ant-user mailing list archives

From Francisco Exposito Aguilera <fcoexpos...@hotmail.com>
Subject Issue in javac option
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 07:51:43 GMT

Hello,

I´m having an issue with the javac option...

I have some classes and I want to create different jar files using them.

The code for javac I have is

<javac srcdir="." destdir="${directorio_ant}/${destino_entrada}">
<include name="ads/orquestador/clientemm/**"/>
<include name="ads/orquestador/entrada/plm/Entrada.java "/>
<classpath refid="entrada.classpath"/>
<compilerarg value="-Xlint:unchecked"/>
</javac>

where entrada.classpath is

<path id="entrada.classpath">
<pathelement location="${directorio_mm}/custom/log4j-1.2.14.jar"/>
<pathelement location="${directorio_mm}/custom/orquestador-comun.jar"/>
</path>

and orquestador-comun.jar is the first jar I´ve created.

But when the above javac is created, I obtain in the destdir all the classes inside ads/orquestador/clientemm/**
and ads/orquestador/entrada/plm/Entrada.java but I also obtain some classes of the orquestador-comun.jar
because there are imports in Entrada.java which call them. And then I have the same classes
in two jars, which will generate issues.

How can avoid the import dependencies?

Thanks a lot.
Prueba algunos de los nuevos servicios en línea que te ofrece Windows Live Ideas: tan nuevos
que ni siquiera se han publicado oficialmente todavía.
http://ideas.live.com