ant-user mailing list archives

From Pomè Elisabetta <ep...@axioma.it>
Subject copyng and renaming files
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 08:53:28 GMT
Hi everybody,
I apologize if this issue have been posted previously, but I search the
mailing list and I couldn't find nothing similar.
I need to copy files (says A.java e B.java) from a directoy Origin to a
directory Destination. The directory Destination already contains an older
version of A.java and B.java, but it contains many other files. Before
copying A.java and B.java (the new version) from Origin I need to save
A.java and B.java contained in Destination in another directory
(Destination\Old). This is my problem: I don't know how to say to ant that
the set of fils that it have to copy from Destination to Destinatio\Old is
the same that in contained in Origin.
Thank you in advance for your kind reply
Elisabetta

Axioma S.p.A. www.axioma.it
via De Vizzi 35/39 - 20092 Cinisello B.mo (MI)
Tel. +39 02-618.061 - Fax +39 02-660.10337