ant-user mailing list archives

From "Atsuhiko Yamanaka" <>
Subject Re: SCP Task & umask
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 02:00:08 GMT

2007/8/31, Anderson, Rob (Global Trade) <>:
> The default umask is determined by the ssh server. I think it is set at
> compile time. Same with $PATH. Your .bashrc is not read when you use
> scp. You should see the same results when using scp on the command line.

I have not tried it by myself yet, but it seems scp1 protocol allows
us to choose
the umask in sending files and creating directories.

In the class,
the method 'sendFileToRemote' has explicitly chosen '0644'.

As for the scp by sftp protocol, we will be able to use sftp's 'chmod'
after uploading

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message