ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kalsi, Ramnish" <RamnishKa...@s-h-g.co.uk>
Subject RE: Question about war file and excluding folder
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 09:15:32 GMT
Try

excludes="**/*.class, **/web.xml, **/Test*/*, **/Test*"

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Ashish Kulkarni [mailto:ashish.kulkarni13@gmail.com]
Sent: 29 August 2007 19:34
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Question about war file and excluding folder

Hi
I have a file strutcure as below

WEB-INF-

              ---classes

              ---lib

              ---configfiles--

                                 ---system--

                                                ---Test1--
                                                |            |
                                                |            --Test3

                                                -- Test2

In my war files i want to exclude all the directories and files after
"system" ,
i.e. i want to add system, but not Test1, Test2, Test 3 and all the
files
under it

in my war file i tried to do the following

  <war basedir="${webroot}" destfile ="my.war"
webxml="${webroot}/WEB-INF/web.xml" excludes="**/*.class, **/web.xml,
{webroot}/configfiles/system/" update="true"
manifest="${webroot}/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF" >
</war>

But it still does all the directories under system, i also tried to
exclude
{webroot}/configfiles/system/**, and {webroot}/configfiles/system/**.**
dut
it does not work

Any ideas

Ashish

CarbonNeutral?  office

***************Confidentiality Notice & Disclaimer ***************************
This message, together with any attachments, is for the confidential and exclusive use of
the intended addresses(s).
If you receive it in error, please delete the message and its attachments from your system
immediately and notify us by return e-mail.
Do not disclose, copy, circulate or use any information contained in this e-mail.
(1) The content of this e-mail is to be read subject to our terms of business, as applicable.

(2) E-mail may be intercepted or affected by viruses and we accept no responsibility for any
interception or liability for any form of viruses introduced with this e-mail.
(3) The sender shall remain solely accountable for any statements, representations or opinions
that are clearly his or her own and not made in the course of employment.
(4) For risk, protection and security purposes, we may monitor e-mails and take appropriate
action.
TUI Northern Europe Limited, Registered in England and Wales (Number 3490138)
TUI UK Limited, Registered in England and Wales (Number 2830117), VAT Number: 233 3687 62

Thomsonfly Limited, Registered in England and Wales (Number 444359), VAT Number: 490 2120
79

Registered Office of TUI NE, TUI UK and Thomsonfly:
Wigmore House, Wigmore Place, Wigmore Lane, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU2 9TN
E-mail: Postmaster@Thomson.co.uk