ant-user mailing list archives

From Bruce Atherton <br...@callenish.com>
Subject Re: ant junit task...
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 17:38:37 GMT
It may be including it, but it isn't because of the includes attribute.
All excludes happen AFTER the includes when dealing with PatternSets,
which the FileSet is creating for you with its includes and excludes
parameters.

You can test this with a simple build script:

<project name="Test Patternsets" default="test" basedir=".">
  <property name="src" location="src"/>
  <property name="dest" location="dest"/>

  <target name="test">
    <mkdir dir="${dest}"/>
    <copy todir="${dest}">
      <fileset dir="${src}" includes="*$*" excludes="*.txt" />
    </copy>
  </target>

</project>

Put a bunch of files in a src subdirectory, some containing a "$" and
ending in "txt", others containing a "$" but with a different extension.
Only the latter will be copied over to the dest directory, even though
the includes says any filename that contains a "$" should be copied.

Perhaps you could show exactly how you have defined your junit task in
your latest test. There may be another issue with it.