ant-user mailing list archives

From Krzysztof KucybaƂa <kkucyb...@echo.fr>
Subject path & fileset question
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 14:53:42 GMT
Hi,

I have a big problem. I'm trying to have ant run phpunit and phpunit2
tests. To achieve that I'm using an exec task. It was running smoothly
until I tried to execute multiple files which were not known at design
time - the contents of a directory for tests. When I used a fileset to
determine the necessary files to execute, I would get them with their
whole absolute paths. Maybe this would be ok in other circumstances, but
in my case that's not really so good.

When I now execute my phpunit tests on that file, it says it can't find
the class by the name "<<and here comes the whole path instead of just
the file name>>". Does anyone know of any reasonable solution to this? I
don't want to list the files by hand, as I'd have to change the file
everytime someone adds a new test.

Best regards,
Krzysztof