ant-user mailing list archives

From Krzysztof Kucybała <kkucyb...@echo.fr>
Subject Re: sql ant task
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 13:41:16 GMT
I guess I can give You a postgreSQL example, if that suits You. Under
unix/linux pgsql comes with a command line tool which you can easily
use. Here's the sample part of antfile - not tested, so no guarantees,
but I suppose it could look more or less like this:

<exec dir="." executable="pgsql">
   <arg line="-i ./mystuff/mysqlscript.sql"/>
</exec>

Dig the ant docs a little to find out more. If I remember pgsql well,
this should probably work fine, if you'd have it accessible on the
system path.

Best regards,
Krzysztof