ant-user mailing list archives

From Krzysztof KucybaƂa <kkucyb...@echo.fr>
Subject Re: sql ant task
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 12:39:02 GMT
I suppose the easies, though maybe not the smartest way to do it, would
be to use exec task. Of course that is only useful if you have a command
line interface for the db that You're trying to use. You could put this
in some *.sql file and have it exec-uted from ant. Does that help?

Best regards,
Krzysztof