ant-user mailing list archives

From Krzysztof KucybaƂa <kkucyb...@echo.fr>
Subject Is & a somehow special character to Ant?
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 08:12:45 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to use the exec task to issue a shell command, whose output
to stderr and stdout I'd really like redirected to a file and the
deleted, as it is not relevant and is corrupting my build report.
So this is what I run on the command line:

phpunit --log-xml somelog.xml MyCoolTest &>test.dump

On the shell it works fine, but when put to ant exec task I get this error:

The entity name must immediately follow the '&' in the entity reference.

Can anyone please tell me how to get around this? I tried escaping the &
with \, but that's not working either :o( Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards,
Krzysztof