ant-user mailing list archives

From Krzysztof KucybaƂa <kkucyb...@echo.fr>
Subject Re: Trouble building application with space in path
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 07:17:31 GMT
I don't know if I'm not missing something out here, but why do You use
spaces in paths? Change them to underscores and You'll have tons of
trouble off Your head. One of the very first things I learned in
computer science was never to put whitespaces where they don't belong -
identifiers, filenames, directories.

Best regards,
Krzysztof