ant-user mailing list archives

From Kale54 <kalosand...@katamail.com>
Subject Validating XML with W3C schema and OASIS xmlcatalogs
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 13:53:14 GMT
Hi all,

  in a xmlvalidate-task using a xmlcatalog nested step, I try this:
      <schema namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
file="${schemasRoot}\envelope.xsd"/>

and in my xmlcatalog i wrote:
      <uri name="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
uri="file://c:/mydir/envelope.xsd" /> (I want catalog overrides previous
specification)
but the resolver in Apache xml-resolver only take the file in
schemasRoot directory! (not that I want).
It seems the catalog entries are never matched.
(the log reports:

	resolveEntity: 		'null':file:/D:/TestsRoot/resources/Schemas/envelope.xsd'
	Class org.apache.tools.ant.types.resolver.ApacheCatalogResolver 	loaded
from parent loader (parentFirst)
	Apache resolver library found, xml-commons resolver will be used
	Using catalogpath
'D:\CanooWebTest_R2.5_B1584\JobScripts\XML_Catalog_Locale_1.xml'
	Parsing 	D:\CanooWebTest_R2.5_B1584\JobScripts\XML_Catalog_Locale_1.xml
	No matching catalog entry found, parser will use:
'file:/D:/TestsRoot/resources/Schemas/envelope.xsd'

Can anyone give me any suggestion? Please, Im very stuck!
Thanks in advance.

Vito