ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to use ant in web application without system path setup under linux
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 15:22:55 GMT
贾昊林/Albert Jia wrote:
> Hi,Bill
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> If I do not want to install ant, just want to use it in my project. I am not sure whether
I express myself clearly.I am sorry that I am not english speaking.

> I just want to use it with my project.If I check out the source from subversion at another
PC which do not has ANT installed, I also want to use ant, So I want to integrate ant to my
project.

1. There is no magic way to run ant if it is not installed.
2. if you keep ant under SVN, you can launch it by using relative paths
to the JARs.
3. why not  add the libs to your WAR File, call ant directly by creating
new projects and filling in the build file using Ant's Java API?

-steve