ant-user mailing list archives

From Bill Rich <b...@wilandra.com>
Subject Re: How to use ant in web application without system path setup under linux
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2007 16:44:34 GMT
You might try setting the ANT_HOME env variable and adding the /bin dir
of ANT_HOME to your PATH var. I have both of those set on my machine
from the installation of ANT.
HTH Bill

贾昊林/Albert Jia wrote:
> Hi,David
>
> Thanks for your reply. But sometimes, I have to code between different workstations,
and these workstations sometimes just installed jdk without ant. In order to work anytime
without spending time to install ant, I want to use ant.jar directly. that's why I asked this
question. Thanks.