ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rebhan, Gilbert" <Gilbert.Reb...@huk-coburg.de>
Subject RE: R: copyng and renaming files
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 13:48:30 GMT

Hi,

-----Original Message-----
From: Pomè Elisabetta [mailto:epome@axioma.it]
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 3:33 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: R: R: copyng and renaming files

/*
Problem: failed to create task or
type for
Cause: The name is undefined.
Action: Check the spelling.
Action: Check that any custom tasks/types have been declared.
Action: Check that any <presetdef>/<macrodef> declarations have taken place.

I have the ant-contrib-1.0b3.jar regularly copyed under
apache-ant-1.7.0\lib. But if I open it with winrar and I edit file
net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties I don't find the for task listed.
Should be this the problem?
I downloaded ant-contrib-1.0b3-bin.zip from
Any further idea?
*/

try with =

<!-- Import AntContrib -->
<taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml" />

net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties was the old way
before ant 1.6.x

btw, i had several problems with antcontrib 1.0b3,
i recommend using version 1.0b2 instead.

Regards, Gilbert