ant-user mailing list archives

From Emir Mahmut BAHSI <emba...@yahoo.com>
Subject Priorities in Workflows
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 06:41:04 GMT
Hi all,
I am trying to run two different workflows at the same time. I want to assign different priority
values to each workflow. Each workflow will be executed and resources will be allocated based
on these priority values. For instance, the workflow having the highest priority will be executed
first. When it is stopped for some reason and waiting some event to occur, other workflow
will be executed. When that event occurs and the second workflow was still running, second
will be preempted and first workflow will be executed (Simillar scenarios can also be possible).
Is there anyway to do it?

Thanks,

Emir Mahmut Bahsi
Research assistant