ant-user mailing list archives

From Colin Fleming <colin.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with subant and genericantfile
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 20:49:18 GMT

Hi all,

I'm in the process of rewriting our build using Ivy, and I'm having a
problem with Subant. Ivy is usually used by calling the ivy:buildlist task
which returns a filelist of files sorted in dependency order. These are
normally build files, so the idea is that you then use subant to call them
all. I'd like to use the genericantfile option with subant, so I'd like to
convert my filelist into a path containing the directory of each file in the
filelist, but for the life of me I can't figure out how I might do it. Is
this possible?

Thanks for any help,
Colin