ant-user mailing list archives

From mayurs <ssma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ant junit task...
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 16:55:01 GMT

I know of the excludes attribute the issue, is, lets say I have a class
TestFoo.class and TestFoo$abc.class

I am only concerned about running TestFoo.class , but if I have this,

<fileset dir="${junitclasses.dir}" includes="**/Test*.class"
excludes="**/$*.class"/>

This does not work, since includes attribute, above will include the inner
class as well, so excludes attribute does not work

tx
Mayur