ant-user mailing list archives

From cactuar <>
Subject Re: Problem running junit on Solaris 64 bit
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 15:26:47 GMT

Robert Clark-2 wrote:
> If you are running the JUnit tests inside of Ant, add the "-d64" option to
> the ANT_OPTS env. variable before starting Ant.

I tried setting the ANT_OPTS env. variable in my environment like this;
ANT_OPTS=-d64; export ANT_OPTS

But it did not make a difference.  Is this what you meant?

However I tried setting this in Ant
<jvmarg value="-d64"/>

It worked!

I am still not sure why it defaults to 32 bit mode without -d64 (as I can
run it just fine with java -jar command without it).  If you could point me
to the documentation explaining this option, I appreciate it…

Thank you very much for your help!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message